haha..i just heard about that..
Also heard everyone went crazy when he did it
Adam Middleton dunked on Kelly, two handed standing under the basket flat footed jumping off two feet. The kid cant even dunk off of one foot but hes gonna jump off of two standing under the basket. Wow, hes reverse uncoordinated it seems.
I would say the last person to be able to do something like that would have been Boo, John Livingston, or Pat Teasley. I was as shocked as anyone else when he did it.
I could jump about 11 feet(touch the top of the square) with a run and go, but never could I dunk standing flat footed. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
haha..i just heard about that..
Also heard everyone went crazy when he did it
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
he's from norton aint he?
the one with the hot sister [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
lol yeah the hot big tittie sister, thats the one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
lol yeah the hot big tittie sister, thats the one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Wrong information...post deleted.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
free or caged up? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Nope, no pictures
Oh well
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I have no idea who it is but some reason I wish I did ....
This is where I say share the wealth [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
haha I think he meant with her shirt on or off
"Why so serious?"
Bookmarks